1/9/09

Magic of raising kids, If you blink you can miss it.

          I am off to bed with this picture on my mind. My daughter nursing her "baby" bear. Sometimes I get so excited about finishing a work of art that I have these projects cut into my mommy time. I have to tell myself that those works that are just itching to be created will come out in their own time, but my daughter will be 1 and half only once. I am putting away the art for this weekend and trying to focus mostly on being present, really present for my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......