2/26/09

If you have not discovered ETSY......you are missing something in your life




This necklace can be found at www.Sproutonline.etsy.com

 It was about 4 years ago a friend of mine was surprised I knew nothing of ETSY.com. She told me I'd love it and about it's many ways to search for items and I decided to go and have a look around. I was addicted at hello. Since then most of my holiday and birthday gifts come from ETSY.com.  They are well priced but most importantly, everything is unique and sometimes even one-of-a-kind. Below are just some items I found at etsy.com that I'd love to get if I had the money......(I also have my own store on etsy, www.MiriamsArt.Etsy.com).

For the jewels below just click on the link provided and you'll be taken to the appropriate etsy store. 

 This necklace and the ring below can be found at www.Sproutonline.etsy.com
 This ring and the necklace below can be found at www.jealousydesign.etsy.com
 This amazing bracelet can be found at  www.Jealousydesign.etsy.com

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......