6/9/10

Losing pounds on healthy fruits and veggies


Okay, so I've never been very good at staying on diets....so now I am just going for healthy. I might lose the weight within a longer span of time, but it feels good and I am now on it for more than a month....which is amazing for ME....

For breakfast I might have a 3 egg whites on 1/2 toast and a cup of coffee, for lunch a huge salad with homemade dressing, for after-work snack I will have oatmeal with raisins, cocoa, and soy milk and for dinner another huge salad with chicken or tuna and dressing.....OR grilled vegetables with chicken or maybe a whole baked yam....

So far I have lost 3 inches on my hips and 3 inches on my waist...I do not own a balance so we'll have to see how that goes once I get a hold of one......my clothes fit me better and overall my skin is amazing....will keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......