7/31/10

Angel for my Suzi Blu Class

I am taking Suzi Blu's class on Angels. My first assignment was to make an angel. I am not yet done with her, but here are some process pictures. I will plug in for Suzi's classes. She explains everything and gives excellent feedback. Click here to be directed to her Petit Academy Site.
It began with a sketch.
I use tissue paper to texturize her dress and her wings.
Here is her face.....Suzi made it look so easy.....

My face added on
First layer of painting


Close up of face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......