7/25/10

My sketchbook Project

I am participating in the Sketchbook Project (I included some info on it below this image). My book will be about my journeys and struggles with weight loss and its connection to feelings of worthiness....
Info on the Sketchbook Project....do it with me....
Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country.

After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be bar coded and available for the public to view.

Anyone - from anywhere in the world - can be a part of the project. To participate and have us send you a sketchbook that will go on tour, start by choosing a theme to the right.


I decided that each page will have some kind of self portrait. I blurred the words here but they will be for viewing when I finish the book.
This is me when I was 4 years old. The words above are what my daughter said when she saw the picture.....
Here I list all the things I like about myself or all the things I am great at....
Anyone who knows me knows I love trees....I am thinking of getting a giant beautiful tree goddess tattoo on my back yet I have not yet found a tattoo artist that will make it as beautiful as I imagine it in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......