1/25/11

Nora starts helping with nightly cooking

One of my New Years resolution is to cook healthy meals every night and so far its been great. It sounds like a lot of work at first, but I love cooking and I make enough for tomorrow's work lunch, so in the end it saves me time and loads of money. When Luke was 3 years old he was already cutting zucchini, peppers, and garlic like a pro using a butter knife. Here Nora wanted to help out and had a blast slicing an entire head of garlic. I peeled them and gave her a butter knife. I just love how focused she is in these pictures....but what I most love are her little hands and how careful she's being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......