2/21/11

Luke's art.......

Since I cannot possibly do any art lately unless I have both kids set up with their own paints and canvases......I am posting some of the work they are doing alongside me.....these are Luke's (Nora's post will follow)
This is 16x20 and it's much more bumpy and textures than it looks.
side views of the canvas.......to show the "mountains".
Luke loves rocks, pebbles and mountains. He uses the same technique I use to make my trees, except he makes these huge 'rocks' with them instead.
A very structured piece he did in Art Club Fridays.

I think Luke's style is very gaudy....and intense......he always has to go overboard....here he covers the wood with beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......