4/28/11

Starting a DC Chapter of Parents Across America

As if I did not have enough on my plate, I am very excited to announce I am one of two parents in the District currently involved in starting a DC Chapter of Parents Across America. I recently read A Parents Across America Position Paper on the Reauthorization of the Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) – No Child Left Behind and I was so inspired by their ideas that I looked them up in DC. I was surprised to see they did not have a chapter in DC and emailed to inquire about starting one. PAA's beliefs can be found at http://parentsacrossamerica.org/what-we-believe/ . Therefore, if you live in DC, have children in public education and believe in these ideals, please join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......