6/1/11

Blessings come in many forms

I feel so incredibly blessed tonight.
I have a built a great family,
Two amazing children who make me laugh several times daily,
A great partner,
Loads of loving friends who support me despite my many, many faults.
And most importantly, I have a strong and energetic body that has not failed me yet.

This is the very perspective I turn to when I get too entangled in the small stuff.
I've been through enough roller-coasters in life to know that in time, they all sprout these awesome life lessons.
Trustingly, I welcome all conflicts and disappointments with fearlessness, an open heart and an open mind. For no matter what, the pure essence of me remains intact.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful thoughts.. miss you beautiful Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......