10/14/11

My entire ROOTS series on display at Wilson's 75th Celebration this Saturday

My entire ROOTS series on display at Wilson's 75th Celebration this Saturday





Dear wonderful Murch families!
I will be showing the entire series of my latest mixed media paintings at the Wilson's 75th celebration tomorrow. This will be the first and only showing of the completed 'roots' series which I've been working on for the past 9 months.

Aside from my own work, All day this Saturday, (10-5pm) Wilson will open its doors to the community and host a FREE Music & Arts Festival and Open House featuring:

**Field stage with rock ‘n roll to gogo: Trouble Funk, Deathfix, Peculiar People, Ras Lidj, Morrison Brothers, and the Wilson Marching Band

**Auditorium stage with jazz to opera Art exhibition & sale in the atrium

**Crafts fair Food trucks, including Red Hook Lobster, DC Empanadas, Fojol Bros, Takorean, Curbside Cupcakes, Broad Branch Market, Armands, and Tender Rib.

hope to see you all there! Please email me at Miriam.Cutelis@yahoo.com if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......