5/19/12

               I feel like I finally have more time again to be able to write. I have been actively involved in the last 3 years in informing myself and in many ways battling the crazy 'de'form agenda taking over our schools across the nation. But lately, I have wanted to simply exists outside of these battles in my head and focus more on what works in education rather than always trying to expose how currently we are headed the OTHER direction. The shift in focus is a much needed on. I am ultimately a teacher and a parent first, not an organizer, or a politician. So look for posts more about schools and teachers that are doing wonderful things in education. My need to get renewed inspiration in my calling as a teacher has me needing these more positive narratives swimming around in my head. Ultimately, we teachers need to be inspired too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......