12/1/12

Even the annoying people are doing the BEST they can....

                     I heard a great quote today, something to the affect that everyone, even the annoying people we often come in contact with, are doing the best they can with what they have. I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to see what I can say or do to change someone and even at this age I have to stop myself and realize that no one....NO ONE can ever truly make someone be or do something else. You might physically 'make them' temporarily be or do something you want them to, but if you want genuineness, the pushing should not be an ingredient. So after all this mental debating I have decided to not do anything to change the other person's 'output', the work needs to happen within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......