12/4/12

More ornaments from this evening's creative session





This was some packing material for something I had ordered. I used a thick thread to stitch the two parts together. 


This too was packing material from something, perhaps the computer I got a few months back. The gingerbread men are a bit skinny, but they are very cite together. 


Luke made these 2 'candy canes' with carton from a cereal box that was in the recycling bin. 



On our walk back from the park Nora and I collected these pine cones. We painted them with silver paint and after it dried, we added gems to two of them. They each have a gold-colered ribbon.


Luke made a huge 'L' ornament for his name. 


Inspired by the heart one I made yesterday, Nora created one with gems. Mine had button decorations. 


This is a stocking made with the same packing material from the previous ornaments. 


Nora, my 5 year old stitched this heart ornament all by herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......