5/6/15

Exploration into textures


Everyone that knows me knows just how much I love garbage. I've been making art with garbage forever....well, with kids that is. Well, just the other day I made texture collages with my kindergartener in which I used tons of valid recycled materials to make collages. Their work got me all fired up about trying out these collages myself. In addition, I got all fired up about using these collages to make textured prints. I have yet to find the time to make my prints but the "printing plates" are dry and ready to go...more to come. 






Detail ...


You can purchase the print on Etsy at Www.miriamsart.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......