10/4/21

Sadness- not allowed

 Been a while. 

      In the past few weeks I have noticed myself sliding into sadness and realized that my normal state is this way, "sliding into sadness". When questioned, I find that no, in fact, I have no actual reason to be sad. So as the sadness settles and tries to make itself at home I am able to grasp it and stop it before it gets worse. 


    Not to say that I might not at some point have a legitimate reason to be sad, yet, most often then not I pick up a feeling and roll with it and before I know it I am down the sadness "rabbit hole" unable to come back out. I am sure most people del with this and I am not alone in these struggles. 


      On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have been meeting with these awesome people from my spiritual group for the one purpose of setting our intention for the day. Amazing and eye-opening ho one motion to define one's day is powerful enough to railroad you into a more emotionally healthy direction. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......