1/9/09

Protesting the Gaza Massacre- Images From Around the World

          Reading the rising casualties in Gaza online is incredibly depressing.  I have chosen to post pictures I found online of protests going on around the world.  Although most of the people around me act and go about their life as if this massacre were not happening, I need to feel connected to other human beings who care about this issue as much as my family does. 

Protests in Madrid 
(Asesinos means "murderers" in Spanish)

Protests in London

Protests in Kiev

Protests in Jordan
 
Protests in Lebanon

Protests in Syria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......