1/30/09

Update on Recycled Paper Mosaic Collage


I am halfway done with my 3'x4' recycled paper mosaic style collage. My step-dad who is a mason has been giving me hints here and there on how to deal with some spatial-related technical issues. All paper used is 100% recycled paper from all over the house. Very exciting process. 

I have begun filling in the center red spiral on one side. The bottom will be a band of orange and a band of yellow. I will then add green leaves to the tree. 
 Detail of the woman's body and the tree roots. 
 This is my paper sorting system. My daughter (1-year-old) and I spend hours punching out squares and placing them in these drawers. Well, I punch and she collects. She's very good at it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for becoming a Follower of mine;) I so wish I had more time to devote to my Blog! So much is going on in my life right now but soon, very soon I hope to have more time!! Thank you and I love your philosophys and your art work!!! The demands of motherhood can be so demanding but stay true to yourself and your artwork-and you will always reamain full!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......