3/13/09

A Dab in Watercolor......what fun!

I got a hold of a watercolor tray and forgot how fun it was to paint. I am putting this for sale on etsy. Wow...that was fun!
 How else would you use a pizza box...I used adult scissors to cut the lid of a pizza box into 2.5"x3.5" ACEO cards. I was going to use pastels over them but I like the cards as they are. I love the layered look you can create with watercolors.  
  
You can find these ORIGINAL watercolors for sale for only $4.50 plus shipping in my Etsy Store at Miriam's Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......