3/13/09

Nora's Obsession with BABIES gets scratched




Nora my 1 year-old (21 months) LOVES babies. She as much as sees a stroller and she starts gesturing towards it and want to go and see the baby. We had been at BabiesR'Us today buying gifts for a baby shower and got this new mom magazine which of course has tons of baby pics.....I've been cutting magazines now for over a year, so when I see a magazine, I do not think, "read", I think, "cut!"  I used a scissor and cut out all the babies and we glued them on these 4"x6"postcards I made from an old pizza box. I think we will be using them soon...they look very cool!

Don't forget to enter my monthy giveaway.  Click HERE for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......