3/30/09

Phone Issues


I called T-mobile to get a new phone.  I just got a Motorola a month and a half ago and this one has a back cover that keeps coming off. I would have it in my pocket and all of the sudden I would notice that the back flap and batteries have come out. How annoying....I've always prided myself in using any phone I had until it truly died of "natural causes" and not be one of those people that gets a new one every season; it's my save-the-environment gene coming through. 

The lady at T-mobile tells me to open the back and tell her what color some sticker was, innocently looked and answered, "pink".  She apologizes a very syrupy apology and informs me this is a sign of water damage and that automatically it invalidates my warranty. I inform her that I had gotten it wet weeks ago but that I was talking to her from that phone and that was not the problem.  I explained that the back coming off was a technical/design issue and had no connection to the few drops of water it was exposed to a few weeks back. She again apologized profusely and said that no matter what.....the entire warranty is voided once that pink button shows up. So now I have to get a new/used phone.....Now, how will this misfortune end up being a blessing is still a mystery?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......