6/19/09

I Love Everyone..

I see people around me being themselves
Gossiping, being mean, being nice, friendly, warm, inviting, evil....
I still love them....

There was a time when I'd ride the tides with them and envelop myself in the drama
Now, I stand and watch with a smile
seriously.....are you serious?
Heavy with seriousness they sink in the sludge of human pain

I smile and stretch my legs out comfortably....
This is my space, my world, I understand me and me only...
what else really matters?
all is perfect and wonderful 
Just as it should be....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great to me. The only attitude to have
    Hope your weekend in a great one!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......