8/10/09

Don't Throw Away, Give It Away

I am having a great time getting free furniture from Craigslist.org. Not only is it ecologically sound, but it also saves you hundreds of dollars....but most importantly, it's FUN! Tonight I am picking up an 18-month-old queen frame and box spring and yesterday I picked up a solid oak coffee table with matching side tables . I had toured IKEA just yesterday and was more than willing to spend a mint to get what I wanted yet was turned dizzy trying to figure out their "way" of doing things. What a maze! How someone could enjoy their one-way corridor baffles me. I soon realized I could get the same, better for either free or through buying used furniture from craigslist. Below are some items I found free on craigslist, just so you can get a sampling of what you can find....and that it's not all trash.

SAMPLE OF ITEMS FOUND FREE ON CRAIGSLIST JUST TODAY IN THE DC AREA:
image 1316204976-2
LARGE WOOL RUG.
image 1315661146-0
LOVE SEAT
image 1314609570-0
IKEA TV UNIT

image 1312948091-0
TV STAND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......