1/16/10

Action Separates One From Each Other


My goal for this year is to act. To stop being afraid of shaking the boat and actually make things happen for me and to trust my ideas and my judgments. If I don't like a situation I have the choice to either try and change it or go elsewhere. If a person makes me upset, I have the choice to try and fix it or move away. If my life is not going where I want it to go, I have a choice to make different choices....or not. But to complain about anything to the wrong people will no longer be an option.

This past week I experienced a situation which cause me to all of the sudden know so clearly what I needed to do with my life next.....we get very few of those inclinations or hints in life. It goes to prove a long held belief that clarity does not come from long hours of mediation or thought. Instead, clarity comes in moments when push comes to shove and it happens in an instant unfettered by fear or nervousness. The moment I came to this truth all worry and fear that had existed around the decision before, was no longer around, it had just simply vanished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......