1/21/10

Blessed Family....

I love being a parent. Obviously for all the reasons you may imagine, but for far more than that. It allows me to on-the-spot discern between the important stuff from the small and insignificant. People could be rude, things at work could be stressful, 100 things might have not gone my way that day, but in the end, it has no importance in the overall integrity of my life. All is well in the world if my children and husband are okay, happy and healthy. I come home and all work stress is no stress.
So I am now in my little world drinking tea and having my wonderful all-encompassing talks with my husband about politics and education and the news and have no memory of yesterday. I feel so incredibly blessed and do not take any of this immense happiness in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......