6/23/10

Creating our ART SWAP cards....

I joined this group online at Milliande.ning.com . In it they have a swap section....
Here is what it's all about...click on words below to go to the site....
I used an old thick magazine cover and cut them into 2.5"x3.5 inch.....
I did some drawings of all things GREEK......I used Google Images for this.....LOVE GOOGLE images.....
My first ever stencil...
I need to get better at this.....but not bad...
some mixed media beginnings
The end product......I am going to calligraphy some GREEK words on them later....when done.
Used the leftover paint to texturize my journal pages....
Created some extra cards.....for me.....or for Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......