6/18/10

Luke Graduates from PreK!!

Yeah baby!!! My oldest graduates from PreK!!!! Isn't he gorgeous!!! Below it I'm posting a baby picture of him......he's come a long way......but the best part is that he's got a long way to go......lovin' the journey!
Here is baby luke......only 3 weeks old and already loving Halloween....
Luke and his amazing pre-k teacher, Ms. Stewart.
I love this shot! Luke was SO excited....
Nora's school journey will just begin in September......
'Murch here I come' (in a year)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......