6/28/10

Recent Journal Pages....Beginning of the summer

I have been keeping a journal since I was about 7. But just recently I discovered the fun of visual or art journaling. I made my own book journal last month. To see pictures of this process click HERE.

I love experimenting with various FONTS and textures.
I tested out a new stencil I created last week.....one of a Greek Column.
Here is a quick sketch of how I wanted my 'Russell Pearce's War on Children' political digital Collage to look like. To see the finished product can be seen HERE.
I adore trees.......branches, leaves, flowers...anything with natural forms.
Here is my quick rendition of my mom's garden.
Nora celebrated her 3rd birthday this past week and her most amazing chocolate cake has been sitting in the refrigerator the whole week....calling my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......