6/27/10

Recycled paper doll...

I saw a tutorial online about how to make recycled paper dolls.....this is what my final doll looks like.......I am very happy about it.

You begin by blending shredded newspaper, and water in a blender to create pulp...
Drain the pulp and begin forming the body parts...
Takes a couple of days for the pieces to dry. Before they were set to dry, I used a sharp tool to create holes in the legs, arms and twice on the torso.

When dry......use colorful wire to connect all the moving parts.
Paint the whole body
Sew a skirt from leftover fabric.
Form wings and crown from coated benadable wire.
The wings being glued on.
and VOILA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......