7/29/10

Nora at the studio....

Nora often wakes up in the middle of the night to watch me paint then fade off again. She always tells me how much she loves whatever I had completed at that point. it should be no surprise then to see her also want to paint. She now wants to sit on my stool and paint on my easel.....making me have to work on some other project as she creates her little painting. But how can I say no to that face.....there is just no way...
Silly momma below...
She is so focused. She could literally sit here for about half an hour. Pretty amazing for a 3-year old. I encourage all parents to always share their passions with their kids.
She's on my easel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......