7/1/10

Offering Commissioned Portraits this summer


I create portraits by creating all my colors through using a limited set of acrylic colors of red, blue, yellow and white. These are samples of portraits I have done. If you are looking for a traditional photo-style portrait I am not the one to do this. Yet, If you are looking for a texture-rich portrait, full of beautiful colors and contrast, give me a try.
It takes me a month from time of order for the portrait to be completed. I include artist resume with purchase. I work from one or various photos (which could be e-mailed to me or sent to my address. Sorry, I only do portraits of one person per canvas.
I work on a 24x30 gallery wrapped canvas (with no staples showing) and continuing paint around the sides so that no frame is needed. The painting is signed and dated by artist and sent insured mail and registered. To purchase my services click HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......