8/13/10

America's Next Top Shake Maker Contest

We are always making shake at home. Usually it's just milk and banana shakes and sometimes when we have extra fruits we will add whatever is at hand. While at Lela's we decided to each create our own recipes and turn it into a contest. I have been following the Bravo's Top Chef series for a while so this is what got me on this idea.
Here is Nora "reading" her recipe to me.
Luke trying his recipe....

Nora reacting to hers...




Mom drinking her shake...
The 3 drinks ready for judging by our oh-so-neutral judge, daddy.
Daddy tasting each shake while blindfolded...
Dad's reaction when he tried mom's drink. Not a good outcome for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......