9/3/10

Setting Goals Can Make all the Difference

I am the goddess of lists. There is nothing more satisfying than making a list and checking each item off the list. The purpose of it is not to get rid of the items on the list, yet, to revel in the mere satisfaction of moving though life's endless lists that unroll before me as the days pass.

Therefore, in order to maximize this long weekend and feel satisfied at the end I must make a list....
My goals for the long weekend are:
* make a nice sit-down breakfast for the family at least 2 of those mornings.
* Sleep in at least one of these days.
* Paint!! I have been itching to paint an acrylic painting of these exposed roots I have photographed back in NY.
* Listen to Friday and Thursday's Demoracy Now episodes on www.DemocracyNow.org
* Order photos of the kids in my art class to display for Back To School Night
* Make Jewelry with Luke. He's been begging me to do it for a few days now.
* Stay up one night to watch new Netflix movie with hubby.
* Get rid of 5 bags of give aways that have been sitting around.
* Take kids to the park/hike/or walk dowtown.
* Call friend




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......