9/10/10

You Found Me...


You foundme.
YOU found ME
I keep going over the whole idea...over and over again
I'm surely dreaming
Not only that you found me, but you've been looking for ME
and 'for years'
Knowing this has warmed my entire year.
We were so pure and full of energy and wonder
I can still feel your splendorous warm smile and see your face right here, clearly, beside me as I write
You not only knew the ME before the roller coater of my life began,
but you also remember me THAT way
I have since taken a long and difficult path and come back full circle to the ME you knew when things were new and uncomplicated.
Should I share with you the dark turns my life has taken?
Could I dare lose you again if I divulge all the choices I've made in between then and now?
I could
I will
I will focus on reconnecting with you as if I just hung out with you yesterday.
Can't wait to listen to all your adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......