7/19/12

Pics of my mom's garden in Long Island New York

Sadly enough I did not inherit the 'green thumb' gene. Every plant I have ever owned has died. But I can paint them. A painting of a flower does not need to be watered.
Spider web found in the early morning

Birdhouses everywhere

Love the colors in these...

Nature is so powerful. This is a plant that has wrapped itself around  the arbor. 

The view of my mom's arbor from below. Shade, glorious shade. 

My favorite kind of grapes, concord grapes, almost ready....

Heaven. 

All sorts of inspiration. 



Interesting lines crossing this fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......