8/26/12

The Importance of taking the time to PLAY with your kids

 My daughter just adores it when I play with her. This whole set up took about 45 minutes to construct, and that does not even include the playing time after. We created a kitchen and them pretended to follow recipes to cook food. I did not come up with any of this, I merely followed her lead. I had a blast. 

I love the thrifts store. Most of these foods we got in bags from Value Village, a thrift store in Hyattsville, MD. When older kids come for playmates they too love playing with fake foods.  Notice how we sorted all the food. Top shelf for drinks, bottom bowl for fruits and vegetables, canned goods middle left, eggs on top.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......