8/28/12

First Day Back to School, in pictures

Nora writes a funny note to put in Luke's lunch bag (idea came from Diary of a Wimpy Kid)

I entrusted Chris, my hubby, of taking pictures of the kids on their first day of school. Nora is the girl to the right of the boy in the yellow. Enjoy. 

This one is much better........

Luke on his first day of 2nd grade!! (you don't know him, but this is a very nervous smile)

After a long day Nora and I gave each other pedicures. 

Love this.....the separator thing was too big for her little toes. I'll spare you pics of my toes. 

These are colors she chose....Yes, I did a very choppy job. She LOVED it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......