1/14/16

Build you best body - day 1



I went in a 5.5 mile run and a one mile walk the morning.....came home and had 
Breakfast. Breakfast was coffee with soy no sugar, yes, I am STILL drinking coffee. I also had 2 mangoes, 2 tangerines and one huge glass of juice. The juice was made with about 15 carrots, 1 thumb-sized ginger, a handful of parsley, 1 cucumber, 1 apple, 5-6 celery stalks, and 1 lemon. Tasted delicious. 

During lunch I used the little energy I had left to cut up a ton of 
veggies and fruit for the week. I ended up eating 2 more mangoes to satisfy my growing hunger. From what you can see below, I made hearty veggie salads, some green salads and some fruit salads. * The Hearty salads had broccoli, carrot, celery. 
* The green salads had mushrooms, tomatoes, shredded kale, spinach and green peppers. 
* The fruit salads had cubes apples, blueberries, a little lemon juice squeezed on top, about 2-3 shredded mint leaves 

At around 5 pm I was famished again. I sautéed veggies in a pan. I used 1 ENTIRE head of garlic, 2 tbsps. olive oil, one onion cubed, half a green pepper sliced,1lbs sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste and a 1/2 tsp of soy sauce. This was totally delicious!!

Made another juice bomb. This time I used 12-15 small carrots, giant handful of dandelion, thumb-sized ginger, one lemon, 2 apples, 5 celery stalks, 1 bok choi bunch and 1/2 large beet. Believe it or not I could not eat any more. I was satiated, so the juice I will have tomorrow. I made double this amount. My bunny gets to have the other half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......