1/14/16

Build Your Best Body- day 2



I am packing my lunch for today. I have a juice I made yesterday. Also I have a green salad, three mangoes, one tangerine, one avocado a hearty veggy salad and a fruit salad. This  pretty much held me all day. I ate the last 2 avocados when I got home at 4pm, and boy are they filling. 


Dinner was two sautéed carrots, 1 head of garlic chopped, 1 small chopped onion, two small chopped zucchinis, and 1 celery stalk, chopped. I sauteed the garlic and onions separate so I could really get them crispy, added a great flavor to the other, less-cooked veggies. 

Made juice from 15-19 small carrots, 1/4 of a cabbage, 1 lemon, 4-6 kale leaves, a bunch of dandelion, 4 celery stalks, and half a beet. I split this with my husband who also makes and drinks juice daily. 

It's a delicious drink....a bit bitter from the lemon, but also sweet from both the apples and the carrots. 



Prepared my salads for the next three days...if my family does not get to them first. One of the nice side affects from doing this is that one of my kids now likes eating salad. My 11 year old saw my salads in the fridge and asked if he could have one. Of course....!!! you mean I don't have to twist your arm to make you eat veggies?? 


My friend Jenna came over to do some yoga this evening... I've got some work to do... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......