1/14/16

Build Your Best Body - day 3


We make sure to have the fruit basket always filled with fun, easy to eat fruits. This idea actually came from my mom. When we go to visit her in New York, and all through our childhood, we've always have a FULL basket of fruit. Now we just adopt that idea and we too have a basket full of fruit on the dining room table....for snacks. 



Running tonight and taking a juice to drink with me right after my run, as a 'recovery drink'. This one has 10-15 carrots, a thumb of ginger, a bunch of dandelion, one lemon, two small apples, parsley, kale and one small beet.
And pouring out some yumminess to drink before running tonight.Now I am sitting here typing this and sipping away at my juice. 


I thought it was really cold out and layered with two pants... went back inside and changed into one pair.....but....once we drove to gymnastics it had started snowing. First snow of the season. The wind picked up and I got really chilly, so I drove back home to again, put on two pants. All this running around ate up my running time, so I ended only running 2.4 miles. A bit disappointing, but a few miles is better than none. Plus, tonight was absolutely gorgeous. Where we live is very dark and we could see every star in the night, with the exception of some fast moving clouds covering them here and there due to the extreme wind. I think I will get up in the morning and do two more. It's Zumba day tomorrow, so I don't want to be too much in pain....but two easy miles might not be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......