12/22/20

self-imposed Inspiration

 This pandemic has me constantly busy searching for new ideas, new experiences, new adventures. Although we are severely limited in how much we are able to do away from our homes my brain's imagination isn't. I have been listening to podcasts, reading voraciously, writing, imagining and whipping up new adventures daily. Not one day has been wasted so far. Anytime the pandemic blues begin to hover I reach out for any number of my projects and chip away at it. One day I might make handmade gifts for family, another, I might explore new ways to make jewelry using Sculpey; the entire time listening to books and podcasters. 

So if you are feeling a bit down during this pandemic make a list of things you love to do. If making this list os difficult, then make a list of things you can do for others and begin there. I have met many people in my life that have a hard time finding things they enjoy doing, yet, when asked to think of others find it much easier list. So begin with service and combine some action behind those services and you have a recipe for getting out of these pandemic blues.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......