2/3/09

Life Changing Books and Movies

A must watch to understand the whole middle east conflict. You can see it on YouTube!


Can make you furious. Incredibly moving; charged with great facts. 
I read this while coming of age.....Amazing book. 
Changed the way I see this world. Saved all my relationships. 

LOVE this book.....I keep it near my bed. 
I read this book so many times, I need to get a new copy. 
Essential for all. I will read this to my kids when they are old enough. Comes in 2 parts. 

Naomi Wolf......smartest woman I know....A mother, an activist....
You have to read this book.....
Introduced me to feminist ideas.....
I enjoy life more now thanks to this book.....an absolute MUST READ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......