8/19/10

Luke and Nora posing for me....finally

I got home from work and my hubby tells me that not only has Nora been in her princess dress all day but that she has both slept in it and has been wearing her patent leather sparkle shoes all day as well. I had to take a picture.
I LOVE this smile.....
now serious.
The hops Luke.....and she is very patient with him.
She's trying to maintain...
Now she's mad.....
keeping those shoulders tight
Now comes the protest.....
She shoots back with "baby"!!
Luke then gets a turn and I had to literally BEG him to not make a face for just a second. So this is the shot.
Nora on the couch....remember, everything has to be perfectly democratic in order to prevent chaos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at http://mommyactivist.blogspot.com/. I may respond to your comment individually or respond to various comments through one post. Please do not use this comment area for spam or to try to sell products unrelated to my blog.

Have to know how to fight

Do you know how to fight? If you care about your relationships dare to practice fighting.  It does not really matter what you fight over.......